* Ford recalls subcompact cars in Brazil * Nova Ka wiring could cause short circuit, fire outbreak SAO PAULO, May 21 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co , the fourth-largest automaker in Brazil by sales, said on Friday it would recall 166,000 domestically made small cars because of faulty wiring that could cause an engine fire. The recall includes 2008, 2009 and some 2010 Novo Ka models, Ford said. It found faults with the electrical wiring in the subcompact model, with wires touching parts of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Brazil recalls 166,000 cars for faulty wiring" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642