* Next version of Explorer slated for Chicago Assembly * Louisville plant to be converted to small-car production * Ford to post fourth-quarter results on Thursday By David Bailey DETROIT, Jan 25 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co plans to announce on Tuesday that it will build the next version of its Explorer sport-utility vehicle at its Chicago assembly plant, adding 1,200 jobs, a source familiar with the matter said. Ford already builds the Ford Taurus and Lincoln MKS sedans at the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford to build Explorer in Chicago, add 1,200 jobs -source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642