* Offers up to C$3,000 for trade-ins from 2003 or older * Program had only applied to models from 1995 or older * More than 6,000 vehicles retired so far TORONTO, April 30 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co's Canadian arm said on Friday it would give consumers up to C$3,000 ($2,970) towards the purchase of a new Ford or Lincoln vehicle if they turn in a 2003 model-year vehicle or one that is older. The company has been offering its "Recycle Your Ride" incentive program since September, but in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford of Canada expands clunker incentive program" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.