FRANKFURT, June 29 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co faces stronger headwinds than it anticipated when launching a turnaround plan but has ruled out seeking court protection from creditors, its chief executive was quoted as saying in the Wall Street Journal on Thursday. In an interview with the newspaper Bill Ford dismissed any talk of bankruptcy being a threat, saying "it's not an option". Standard & Poor's cut its rating on Ford debt deeper into junk territory on Wednesday, lowering it one ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford CEO rules out bankruptcy filing - WSJ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.