FRANKFURT, Nov 29 (Reuters) - Ford will make a profit in 2005 from its European operation and at its Premier Automotive Group (PAG) stable of luxury brands, Chairman and Chief Executive Bill Ford told Automotive News Europe. He answered "yes" when asked in an interview published on Monday if Ford of Europe and PAG as a whole would make money next year. Ford has said in the past it expected to narrow its pretax losses in Europe to some $100-200 million this year from $1.1 billion in 2003. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford CEO sees 2005 profits in Europe, PAG - paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642