DETROIT, March 19 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co Chief Executive Alan Mulally said on Wednesday that he was uncertain whether the U.S. economy had reached a bottom. Mulally, speaking on CNBC, said he still expected U.S. industrywide vehicle sales to recover in the second half of 2008, but that depended on the housing market. He told a conference earlier on Wednesday that Ford's restructuring was "stress-tested" to continue even if sales did not recover. (Reporting by Nick Carey, writing by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford CEO uncertain US economy has hit bottom-CNBC" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642