MADRID, Aug 29 (Reuters) - U.S. car maker Ford Motor Co. said on Wednesday it had signed an agreement with a Spanish union to invest 425 million euros ($578 million) in its vehicle manufacturing plant in Valencia, eastern Spain. The investment secures the future of the Almussafes plant until 2013, Ford said.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford confirms 425 mln euro Spain investment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.