NEW YORK, March 31 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. is expected to announce that it will produce a report on how measures to tackle global warming could affect its global business, The Wall Street Journal reported on Thursday. A Ford official told the Journal the report will discuss how the company's business would be affected by various global-warming policy options that are under consideration, from tax incentives for buyers and makers of fuel-efficient vehicles to government mandates that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford considers global warming policies impact -WSJ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.