NEW YORK, Aug 24 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. is considering taking the company private, USA Today newspaper reported on Thursday, citing a "source with direct knowledge of the discussions." That would give the automaker time to restructure operations outside the glare of critics, the article on the paper's Web site said. "The family is willing to look at anything," USA Today quoted the source as saying. Top executives have said they are looking at every option available to turn Ford ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford considers going private-USA Today" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642