DETROIT, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. is planning to consolidate its four vehicle development teams in North America to two groups, cars and trucks, and an announcement is expected as early as Tuesday, a source familiar with the situation said on Monday. Raj Nair, executive director of sport utility vehicles and body-on-frame platforms, is expected to head the truck team, while Marcos de Oliveira, who is currently head of medium and large front wheel drive vehicles, is expected to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford to consolidate vehicle development teams" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.