DETROIT, Feb 20 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co.'s Ford Credit arm said on Thursday that it had appointed David Cosper as chief financial officer, effective April 1. Cosper has been assistant treasurer of Ford, and has worked for the automaker since 1979. Cosper replaces Bibiana Boerio, who will return to Ford Motor as finance and strategy director for Ford's international operations.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Credit appoints new CFO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.