NEW YORK, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Ford Credit is marketing a $1 billion sale of asset-backed securities backed by auto dealer floorplans, market sources said on Wednesday. The five-year securities are being offered to investors during a roadshow ahead of the next round of the Federal Reserve's Term Asset-Backed Securities Loan Facility, known as TALF, on Oct. 2. The primary assets of the trust are a pool of loans originated in connection with the purchase and financing by Ford motor vehicle ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Credit readies $1 bln TALF dealer floorplan ABS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642