AMSTERDAM, April 26 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Credit Co., the finance arm of U.S. automaker Ford Motor Co. , has no plans to change operations despite a recent warning its ratings may be cut to junk status, its chief financial officer Dave Cosper said on Tuesday. Cosper told Reuters on the sidelines of an investor conference in Amsterdam that Ford Motor Credit had not made any changes since Standard and Poor's moved its outlook for the company to negative earlier this month in the wake of a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Credit sees no changes after rating warning" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642