NEW YORK, April 26 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Credit Co., the financing arm of Ford Motor Co. , plans to issue $10 billion to $17 billion of public debt in 2007, the company said in a slide presentation posted on its Web site. About $3 billion of the funding plan has been completed year to date, the company said. The total is expected to include $3 billion to $5 billion of unsecured debt and $7 billion to $12 billion of securitized debt, the company said.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Credit to sell up to $17 bln public debt in '07" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642