NEW YORK, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Credit, the financing arm of Ford Motor Co. , is expected to pay yields of 4.375 percentage points over U.S. Treasuries on $500 million of five-year notes, said joint lead manager Deutsche Bank Securities. A $500 million portion of two-year floating-rate notes are expected to have a coupon rate of 3.00 percentage points over the three-month London interbank offered rate. The sale is expected to be priced later on Wednesday. The other joint lead ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Credit sets yields on $1 bln two part sale" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642