DETROIT, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co on Wednesday cut its outlook for Ford Motor Credit, saying its finance arm would be hurt by higher credit losses, steeper depreciation on leased vehicles and lower loan volumes. In its annual filing with securities regulators, the No. 2 U.S. automaker said it expected Ford Motor Credit would be less profitable in 2008 than it had been in 2007 when it posted net income of $775 million. Ford did not offer a more specific forecast, but its outlook ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford cuts 2008 profit outlook for finance arm" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.