DETROIT, May 25 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. is delaying the launch of its redesigned F-Series Super Duty pickup truck until January to work out quality issues, a move that could hurt earnings and make it more difficult for the automaker to defend its share of the profitable truck market this year. "The timing was altered by a couple of months in order to make sure we can deliver very high quality," Ford spokeswoman Sara Tatchio said on Thursday. The redesigned F-Series truck, which has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford to delay launch of redesigned pickup truck" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642