NEW YORK, March 31 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. said on Thursday it delivered five fuel cell-powered vehicles for a demonstration program to be conducted by Canadian government agencies to cut down automobile pollution. Ford plans to place 25 more Ford Focus Fuel Cell Vehicles in fleets in the United States and Germany by the end of the year, the company said. "B.C.'s 2002 Energy Plan lays out a path for future energy use and production, with a key focus on alternative energy, including ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford delivers 5 fuel cell cars for Canada tests" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642