DETROIT, May 29 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co is not in discussions with BMW or any other company regarding the sale of its Swedish unit Volvo, the automaker said on Tuesday. A Ford spokesman issued the denial via email following media reports that the struggling automaker was in talks with German automaker BMW to sell its Swedish brand. "Ford Motor Company is not in discussions with BMW or any other company regarding an interest in the Volvo Car Corporation," the automaker said in a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford denies it's in talks to sell Volvo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.