TOKYO, Oct 22 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co Chief Operating Officer Nick Scheele on Wednesday denied a report that the U.S. auto maker would close one of its three plants in Britain that make Jaguar luxury cars, which have sold poorly recently. "The answer is no," Scheele told reporters at the Tokyo Motor Show, when asked about the report. "This is really speculation that's been running around now for six to nine months." Britain's Sunday Times newspaper has reported that Ford plans to close ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford denies plans to close UK Jaguar plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642