WASHINGTON, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. director Homer Neal recently bought nearly $5,000 worth of the automaker's stock, according to a regulatory filing on Thursday. Neal, who has sat on the board since 1997, bought 500 common shares on Sept. 23 for $9.62 each. Ford's shares were at $10, up 3 cents, in afternoon trading on the New York Stock Exchange. After the purchases, Neal directly held more than 7,000 shares of Ford, according to the filing with the Securities and Exchange ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford director Neal bought 500 company shares" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.