FRANKFURT, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Ford Europe said on Wednesday it aimed to return to profit in the fourth quarter of this year following a deep loss in the second quarter. "I would be disappointed if we don't return to profit in the fourth quarter," David Thursfield, Ford's executive vice president, International Operations and Global Purchasing told journalists on a conference call. Earlier Japan's Mazda , one third owned by Ford, said its president Lewis Booth had stepped down to take ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Europe hopes to return to profit in Q4" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.