FRANKFURT, Jan 19 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. will report its European operations swung to a slight profit in 2004, beating its own target of a narrowed loss, German daily Handelsblatt reported on Wednesday, citing industry sources. Ford, which will post full-year results on Thursday, had previously forecast Ford Europe would make a loss of $100 million to $200 million compared to a loss of $1.1 billion in 2003. A spokeswoman for Ford Europe was not available for comment. Earlier this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Europe to post slight profit in '04 - paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642