BRUSSELS, May 24 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. said on Monday it would increase European production of personal cars and business vehicles by more than 34,000 for the remainder of 2004 due to growing demand. "It is expected that the total Ford production volume for the full year 2004 will grow and exceed the level of 1,550,000, achieved in 2003," Ford Europe said in a statement.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Europe to raise '04 output by 34,000" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642