DUESSELDORF, Germany, June 22 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co will reorganise its product development in Europe to help cut costs, but no jobs will be shed as a result, the number-two U.S. carmaker said on Wednesday. The move has been months in the making, a spokesman said, adding it was unrelated to Ford's announcement on Tuesday that it was "evaluating options for reducing personnel-related costs outside of North America" to complement domestic savings. Slumping North American sales of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford of Europe revamps development, eyes staffing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642