GOTHENBURG, Sweden, June 25 (Reuters) - The European operations of Ford Motor Co , the world's second biggest carmaker, face no immediate need to cut capacity further, its incoming chief said. "Ford Europe now has the right sized capacity for the industry conditions we can see," Martin Leach, President and Chief Operating Officer Elect of Ford Europe, said at a dinner at an industry conference late on Monday. "If that changes, we will take action," he said, noting that Ford Europe's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Europe sees no need to cut more capacity now" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642