DETROIT, July 29 (Reuters) - Tower Automotive Inc. said on Tuesday that Kathleen Ligocki, a top executive at Ford Motor Co. , had been named to take over as the auto supplier's new president and chief executive. Ligocki, vice president of Ford's customer service division and a former chief executive of Ford of Mexico, replaces Dugald Campell, who is retiring, Tower said in a statement. Ligocki, 46, was an appointee of former Ford CEO Jacques Nasser who was ousted amid a mounting ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford executive named Tower Automotive CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642