By Poornima Gupta DETROIT, Jan 24 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. on Thursday will detail a record loss for 2006, the first U.S. automaker to report on a troubled year when the Detroit-based car makers are forecast to have lost some $15 billion on a combined basis, according to analysts. Ford, which will report fourth-quarter and full-year results on Thursday, was also the U.S. automaker hardest hit by rising interest rates, higher gas prices and a shift away from high-margin trucks. Ford, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford expected to detail record loss for 2006" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642