DETROIT, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co is having ongoing discussions with policymakers and would expect a "degree of parity" if the U.S. government assists a merger between General Motors Corp and Chrysler LLC, a top Ford executive said on Thursday. "We have ongoing dialogue with policymakers and the powers that be to not only talk about the challenges facing the industry but also the challenges facing Ford," Mark Fields, Ford's president of the Americas, told reporters. he said. "We ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford expects 'degree of parity' in aid-executive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.