COLOGNE, Germany, Aug 23 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co.'s German unit captured 7.5 percent of the domestic market through July and aims to extend its share by the year's end, Ford-Werke Chief Executive Bernhard Mattes said on Tuesday. "I am very satisfied with developments in the past weeks. We have a market share of 7.5 percent after seven months," he said on the sidelines of a company event. Despite intense competition in the sector, Mattes said he was confident a new model offensive and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford expects to gain market share in Germany" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.