NEW YORK, Aug 31 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. on Thursday said it has begun to explore strategic options for luxury brand Aston Martin, with particular emphasis on the sale of all or part of the unit. Ford said that there was no assurance that the decision to explore Aston Martin's options will result in a transaction.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford to explore sale of Aston Martin" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.