LONDON, July 26 (Reuters) - U.S. carmaker Ford Motor Co. said on Thursday it plans to continue exploring the sale of its Jaguar and Land Rover brands with selected suitors after it received expressions of interest. "We are pleased with the positive expressions of interest in the business we have received, and in the strength and quality of the interested parties," said Ford in a statement. "We are now exploring in greater detail the potential sale of the combined Jaguar Land Rover ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford to explore sale of Jaguar, Land Rover" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.