By Deepa Seetharaman HANGZHOU, China, Aug 29 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co and its Chinese partner will begin building its first factory on China's coast, where the U.S. automaker can easily access the country's growing number of affluent buyers. The $760 million factory is one of five Ford is building to cement its place in the world's largest auto market. Ford is also building a third assembly plant at its manufacturing hub in the central Chinese city of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford eyes China's wealthy drivers with coastal plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.