SINGAPORE, Oct 29 (Reuters) - The prospects for a sale of the Ford family's controlling stake in car marker Ford Motor Co receded as it emerged that Henry Ford's heirs had patched up differences and agreed to wait for the outcome of a radical turnround plan, the Financial Times reported. Citing people close to the situation, the FT said that, since holding talks with a Wall Street firm in April about their 40 percent voting stake, the family was not planning more discussions with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford family to keep stake, wait for turnaround - FT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.