LOS ANGELES, Nov 29 (Reuters) - The Ford Motor Co's Fusion was named Green Car of the Year at the Los Angeles Auto Show on Thursday, awarded by the Green Car Journal. Judges indicated that the Fusion won in part because it offers outstanding fuel economy in three options - gasoline, hybrid and plug-in hybrid. "This is a great testament to the transformation of our brand," said Dave Mondragon, general marketing manager of Ford, who accepted the award. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Fusion named Green Car of the Year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.