DETROIT, Aug 28 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co's mid-size 2010 Fusion in August has set a monthly sales record for the model for a fifth consecutive month and average transaction prices have been increasing, Ford said on Friday. The Fusion, a sedan redesigned for the 2010 model year, competes with the high-volume Toyota Motor Corp Camry and Honda Motor Co Ltd Accord in one of the biggest segments of the U.S. auto market. "It's a very tough segment to be in. It's been dominated by the imports ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Fusion sees more U.S. sales growth in August" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.