NEW YORK, Oct 31 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp.'s and Ford Motor Co.'s credit ratings were affirmed on Thursday by Fitch Ratings, following downgrades of the world's top two automakers earlier this month by Standard & Poor's. Fitch rates the senior unsecured debt of GM and its General Motors Acceptance Corp. finance arm "A-minus," its fourth lowest investment grade, and their short-term debt "F2," its second lowest. It rates the senior unsecured debt of Ford and its Ford Motor Credit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford, GM ratings affirmed by Fitch" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.