NEW YORK, June 30 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co has had exploratory talks with French automaker Renault SA to sell Volvo, but the initial talks broke down due to price differences, sources familiar with the matter told Reuters. The two parties have spoken again after their initial discussions, which were held last fall, the sources said. Ford has also had talks with China's third-largest automaker, Dongfeng Motor Group , as a potential partner for Volvo, one of the sources said. Ford ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford has had talks with Renault to sell Volvo-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642