DETROIT, March 19 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co has other options to cut costs if a just-completed round of buyouts for its U.S. blue-collar work force comes up short of its targets, the automaker's chief executive said on Wednesday. "We have a lot of other options to keep right-sizing the place," Ford Chief Executive Alan Mulally said in a presentation to analysts in New York that was monitored by Webcast. Ford's more than 50,000 U.S. factory workers represented by the United Auto Workers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford has other options if buyouts come up short-CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.