LONDON, June 24 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. has hired accountancy group KPMG to examine the books at its British units Jaguar and Land Rover ahead of their expected sale later this year, the Sunday Times reported. The newspaper, which not name the source of its information, said KPMG had been given a mandate to revamp the companies' accounts so that they are in a proper form to be examined by would-be buyers. "KPMG's main task will be giving a clear picture of Jaguar and Land Rover's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford hires KPMG to eye Jaguar,Land Rover books-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.