DETROIT, Jan 20 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. on Thursday said it will pay profit-sharing to its U.S. hourly employees of an average of $600 each. Ford will also pay "modest" performance bonuses to eligible salaried employees. Based on present business conditions, Ford will also pay merit increases to all eligible salaried employees in the United States and Canada. Earlier on Thursday, Ford reported a net profit for the year.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford hourly employees to get profit-sharing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.