DETROIT, March 17 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. said on Thursday it will increase production of the redesigned Mustang cars by more than 70 percent this year to meet demand. The second-largest U.S. automaker will increase production of the iconic pony car to more than 192,000 units this year, up from 112,000 units from the previous year.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford to increase production of Mustang cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.