FRANKFURT, Dec 23 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co has injected 1.2 billion sterling ($2.08 billion) into Jaguar Cars to cover heavy losses and investment writedowns at its British luxury car subsidiary, the Financial Times reported on Friday. Jaguar was not immediately to comment on the report. It would mark the second time within two years that Ford has recapitalised Jaguar, which has battled weak sales. The paper cited regulatory disclosures as saying Jaguar made a pretax loss of 429.3 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford injects $2.1 bln into Jaguar UK -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.