SHANGHAI, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Ford Motor said on Saturday its joint venture will build a new engine manufacturing plant in the south-western city of Chongqing at a cost of $500 million to support expansion in the world's largest auto market. Changan Ford Mazda Automobile signed a memorandum of understanding with the local government to build the engine plant, which will more than double existing capacity and support its vehicle manufacturing facilities, Ford said in a statement. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford JV in deal to build second China engine plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642