BRATISLAVA, June 21 (Reuters) - U.S. carmaker Ford on Thursday dismissed a media report saying it was considering building a new assembly plant in Slovakia. The Slovak daily Hospodarske Noviny on Wednesday quoted unnamed sources as saying a new Ford factory would be located in an industrial park near the eastern Slovak town of Kechnec, where a Ford-Getrag joint venture already makes gearboxes. But Todd Nissen, spokesman for Ford of Europe, told Reuters the story was purely "speculative". ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford knocks down Slovak plant report, eyes Romania" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642