MUMBAI, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. will debut a new midsize car in India in November, aimed at cornering a larger share of the fast-growing segment, its country head said on Wednesday. The new Fiesta, which will be positioned as a premium midsize car, will be available with petrol and diesel engines and will grow Ford's share of the midsize segment significantly, the managing director and president of Ford India said. "This model strengthens our portfolio in India and positions ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford to launch Fiesta sedan in India in November" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.