BEIJING, Feb 16 (Reuters) - Ford Motor may build a new car plant in northern China after its three-way China car venture splits into two separate entities, a Chinese newspaper said on Wednesday. Ford, which makes cars in China with Mazda Motor Corp and Chongqing Changan Automobile Co , operates two plants currently, one in the western municipality of Chongqing and another in the eastern city of Nanjing. But Ford and Mazda are pending regulatory approval to split their venture into two ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford may build a new China plant after current JV split -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.