* Ford could lose $500 mln-$600 mln in Europe due to weak auto sales * Overall financial outlook for company unchanged * Rate of Europe losses in Q1 to be on par with Q4 results By Deepa Seetharaman DETROIT, Feb 29 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co may lose between $500 million and $600 million this year in Europe, where auto sales are heading toward the low end of the company's forecast, Chief Financial Officer Lewis Booth said on Wednesday. The second-largest U.S. automaker had projected 2012 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford may lose up to $600M in Europe this year-CFO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642