Nov 30 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co and Mazda Motor Corp and their local Chinese partner, Changan Automobile Co Ltd, said on Friday that they had obtained final approval from the Chinese government to split their three-way manufacturing and sales joint venture into two. Starting immediately, Changan Ford Mazda Automobile Co (CFMA) will break into two 50-50 joint ventures, the partners said in a statement. Changan will be in one venture with Ford and in the other with Mazda. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford, Mazda, Changan get final OK from China to split venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642