* Ford, Mazda to build redesigned compact pickups at plant * Production of new pickups to start in mid-2011 * Vehicles for Thailand market and for export DETROIT, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co and Mazda Motor will invest $350 million in their joint venture in Thailand to build a redesigned version of their compact pickup trucks starting in mid-2011, Ford said on Wednesday. Ford said the investment -- in the AutoAlliance Thailand plant in Rayong, Thailand -- also affirms the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford, Mazda to invest $350 mln at Thailand plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642